Golden Mile Alliance Lunch and Learn Virtual Seminar
November 2, 2021 / GoldenMileAlliance / Uncategorized
NOTICE: The Golden Mile Alliance and Nymeo Federal Credit Union realize that this is a very busy time for businesses as they focus on making the upcoming holiday shopping season a smashing business success. As a result, we have decided to postpone the “Lunch and Learn” seminar on Retirement Plans for Small Businesses into the new year. A new year is a great time for businesses to consider new ideas for investing in their employees. A new day for this “Lunch and Learn” will be provided once we consult with the Nymeo financial advisors providing the seminar.
The Golden Mile Alliance is launching the first of a series of virtual financial seminars for business in partnership with the financial institutions
on the Golden Mile. The first seminar is sponsored by Nymeo Federal Credit Union. Nymeo’s financial advisors Anna Behnam and Irene Tata,
of Behnam & Associates, will discuss business retirement planning.
November 16, 2021, from 12 to 1 pm.
Topics will include:
- An introduction to what plan might work for you and your business.
- Our discussion will touch on the various plans including 401K, SEP, SIMPLE, IRAs.
- We will discuss the benefits of each plan, the costs associated in setting up and managing
- By the end of our conversation, you should have an idea of which plan will make the most sense for your business.
- All attendees will receive a 30-minute no-obligation consultation to discuss personal concerns and questions.
To attend, please send an e-mail to GMAEvent@goldenmilealliance.org with your name, business, phone number, and e-mail address so we can
send you the zoom invitation. The seminar will be recorded and provided for future reference.