The Golden Mile Alliance is currently seeking a part-time Operations Manager to guide programs and initiatives for this non-profit community organization. The role offers flexible hours and the opportunity to interact with hundreds of businesses, residents and property owners who love the Mile! Be a change agent for the Mile and work collaboratively to shape the future of this amazing community.
The Golden Mile Alliance is seeking to hire a Part-time Operations Manager to help implement the vision of the organization as directed by the Board of Directors and the Executive Board. The Operations Manager will oversee administrative day-to-day operations of the organization, direct communications for the organization on social media platforms, and work collaboratively with the volunteer Board of Directors to implement strategic goals and initiatives. Position includes flexible hours to participate in occasional organization sponsored-events and community business visits. Attendance is required at monthly Executive Committee and Board meetings.
As Operations Manager, you will manage a growing non-profit organization and play an instrumental role in the growth and success of this organization. If you are seeking to make an impact in the community while utilizing your organizational, marketing, leadership and fundraising skills, this is the job for you!
Job Description/Duties include:
● Direct, plan, and manage a non-profit organization and support its special events.
● Organize successful fundraising initiatives.
● Communicate programs of the Alliance to businesses, residents, property owners and stakeholders.
● Experience with various social media platforms such as FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., creating interesting and effective content.
● Managing data to include updating lists of businesses, calendar content, and website.
● Use your knowledge of Frederick County and your excellent customer service skills to develop and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of businesses, residents, and the investor community.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs.
● Experience with design platforms such as Adobe, Canva and/or Publisher to prepare and edit promotional publications, such as brochures, flyers, etc.
● WordPress experience desired.
● Bilingual, Spanish speaking a plus.